The mission of the College Store at Penn College is to provide outstanding value through the products and services we offer to our students while following sound business practices and to promote the positive image of the College and its students.
We operate according to Pennsylvania College of Technology privacy practices.
When you order your textbooks online, you can have the order shipped or you can pick up in-store. Your credit card will be charged at the time of packing your order.
- Although a "used textbook" may be available now, it may not be in stock when packed. The College Store will substitute and charge you for a new copy when a used copy is not available.
- Textbook prices are subject to change at any time. Course textbooks maybe changed or canceled by an instructor at any time.
- If using financial aid, textbooks can be ordered at any time, although orders cannot be processed until 10 days before the 1st day of class.
- If renting a textbook using financial aid, a valid credit card will be required.
- Please wait for a confirmation e-mail that states your order is ready to be picked up. Student ID is required for pick up. Allow 5-7 days for shipped orders.
Textbooks may be returned for a full refund within fourteen calendar days of the start of each semester with a valid sales receipt. Books must be returned in the same purchased condition. Access codes must not be opened. All other merchandise may be returned within fourteen calendar days of purchase with a valid sales receipt. All merchandise must be in same-as-purchased condition. Sales of special order tools and supplies must be prepaid and sales final. Sales of any clearance items are final.
Ordering Program Supplies, Tool Kits, and Uniforms
Please pick up online orders at the Snap-On desk located inside The College Store within fourteen days of the start of the semester. You have fourteen days from the date purchased to inform us of any issues regarding a tool kit.
Returning Program Supplies, Tool Kits, and Uniforms
Program supplies, tool kits, and uniforms may be returned for a full refund within fourteen calendar days of the start of each semester with a valid sales receipt. Items must be returned in the same purchased condition. Sales of special-order tools, supplies, and uniforms must be prepaid and are non-refundable.
All Other Merchandise
The College Store is the most convenient, simple way to order Penn College apparel and gift items online. Non-textbook orders are generally shipped within three days from your order date. Merchandise may be returned within fourteen calendar days of purchase with a valid receipt. Items must be returned in the same purchased condition. Sales of any clearance items are final.