About The College Store
The mission of the College Store at Penn College is to provide outstanding value through the products and services we offer to our students while following sound business practices and to promote the positive image of the College and its students.
We operate according to Pennsylvania College of Technology privacy practices.
Textbooks may be returned for a full refund within seven calendar days of the start of each semester with a valid sales receipt. Textbooks may also be returned within 14 calendar days of the start of Fall and Spring semesters with a processed Drop/Add form and receipt. All other merchandise may be returned within seven calendar days of purchase. All merchandise must be in same-as-purchased condition. There may be a $100 return charge for tool kits returned or canceled after the first day of classes.
Textbook Ordering and Reservations
When you order your textbooks online you can have them shipped to you or you can have us hold them in the store (reservation). Either way we require prepayment. Your credit card will be charged at time of packing your order.
- Although a "used textbook" may be available now, it may not be in stock when packed. The College Store will substitute and charge you for a new copy when a used copy is not available.
- Textbook prices are subject to change at any time. Course textbooks can be changed or canceled by an instructor at any time. Information is updated several times daily.
- Allow 3 business days before picking up your order in store. Student ID is required for pick up. Allow 5-7 days for shipped orders.
- Penncollegebooks.com only accepts textbook orders for students enrolled at Pennsylvania College of Technology. For verification purposes, a Penn College student ID number will be required when checking out.
* It is helpful for you to have
your confirmation number
with you when you pick up
your textbooks at the store.
** Distance Learning orders
will be shipped within three
business days unless
otherwise indicated on
We accept reservations generally no sooner than five weeks before the term begins. We will box your textbooks within three business days from your order date. You may pick up your textbooks at any time, but allow three business days from date of order. *All books not picked up by the end of the fifth day of classes will be re-shelved and a refund will be issued to your credit card. We charge a $5 restocking fee for all textbook reservations not picked up.
When you choose to have your textbook order shipped to you, we will pull and ship your order within three to four business days** after you place your order.
Program Tool Kits
Only currently enrolled or newly accepted students may order tool kits. There is a $100 cancellation fee assessed on all tool kit orders cancelled after the first day of classes. Tool Kits cannot be shipped.
All Other Merchandise
The College Store is the most convenient, simple way to order Penn College apparel and gift items online. To order, click on Shop and browse our catalog sections for items that may be of interest to you. Non-textbook orders are generally shipped within three days from your order date. Merchandise may be returned within seven calendar days of purchase.
If a requested item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately.